The "Nitty Gritty"
- Date: Cinco de Mayo (aka May 5th. Woohoo! It's FINALLY a Friday!!!)
- 6:30pm race start near the Pavilion Fire Hall. There's a near .5 mile walk from the hall to the actual start. Please plan to arrive early enough to get to the start line by 6:30.
- 5:00pm race day registration at Pavilion Fire Hall
- 6:45pm margaritas flowing (If that's not incentive to run your fastest!) Plan to stay and enjoy your margarita with the music of Trilogy!!!!
- MUST HAVE ID AT REGISTRATION TO RECEIVE MARGARITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- T-shirts to the first 200 registered (sizes will be first come, first serve on race day) and commemorative cups for the first 250 margaritas served.
- ~3.4 mile route
- ALL AGES AND PACES ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE!
- Proceeds will be donated to Cystic Fibrosis charities.
- Parking will be limited. Please carpool.
- This event is rain/snow or shine.
- Water will be available for all participants during and at the end of the race.
- Post race refreshments will be limited as The Farmer's Wife is planning to feature a festive menu, to be available for purchase.
- We have prizes! Fastest male and female will receive something cool, courtesy of Jade Pottery and other magnificent sponsors. So will the top 3 fastest males and females in each age group <14, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Course map: Oh Google, you giant liar! This is the correct route but the mileage noted is less than the actual event. You'll walk nearly .5 miles to the start at the tracks, making the total route just short of 4 miles.